We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you are not completely satisfied, you can return the product to us and we will either repair/replace it, or credit your account, subject to the below terms. This Policy applies to products bought from ENFINITI WORLD website itself. Preparing your products for a return To ensure your request is processed as quickly as possible you are responsible for the following when returning your products:
- Package your products safely and securely for protection during transit
- Clearly mark your return reference number on the outside of the parcel; and
- Include all accessories and parts that were sold with the product
Failure to adhere to any of these requirements could delay the processing of your request or result in its decline altogether.
Products damaged on delivery
Should a product be damaged or missing any parts or accessories at the time of delivery / collection, please notify us within 7 days of such delivery / collection by logging a return on the Website.We will arrange to collect the product from you at no charge. Once we have inspected the product and validated your return, we will at your choice repair / replace the product as soon as possible (if such repair is possible/ we have the same product in stock to use as a replacement) or credit your account with the purchase price of the product (or refund you if that is your preference).
We do our best to ensure that the products we deliver to you are of a high quality, and in good working order and without defects.What is a defect? A defect is a material imperfection in the manufacture of a product or any characteristic of a product, which makes the product less acceptable than one would reasonably be entitled to expect in the circumstances.The following will NOT be regarded as defects and will not entitle you to a return under this section 3:
- Faults resulting from normal wear and tear
- Damage arising from negligence, user abuse or incorrect usage of the product
- Damage arising from electrical surges or sea air corrosion
- Damage arising from a failure to adequately care for the product
- Damage arising from unauthorized alterations to the product
- Where the specifications of a product, although accurately described on the Website and generally fit for its intended purpose, do not suit you; and
- In relation to Unboxed Deals or used products, signs of handling and/or repackaging